Re: RDF/A at HTML WG F2F

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:59:42 -0500
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: SWBPD <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

At 12:37 PM 11/18/2004 +0000, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

>I've just looked through the (member only) IRC logs of HTML WG F2F

I, too, went on an unrewardng search for meeting records of the
HTML WG 8-10 Nov f2f the other day to see what discussion of
RDF/A was recorded.

>this seemed to be the most relevant part to the RDF/A work
>http://www.w3.org/2004/11/09-html-irc#T20-13-18

wherein Mark Birbeck says the work remaining is "small things,
nothing earth-shattering.  The main thing is the setting of the
default subject".

You had said, Jeremy, that you were hoping to talk about some
RDF/A details with Mark in between our f2f and the HTML WG f2f.
Were you able to do that and if so, do you have any updates to
report to our HTML task force?

>... we ought to be expecting to make detailed technical comments about RDF/A as part of a LC review of XHTML2

seems so.