Re: [ALL] agenda Nov 18 telecon

From: Tom Adams <tom@tucanatech.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:24:06 -0500
To: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

My regrets for today, I have family visiting that I need to collect
from the airport.

I have received two emails in the past week on the tutorials, one a
comment informing me that naming authors on the tutorial page is a good
idea, and the second a correction to some incorrect links. I plan to
incorporate these next week.

Cheers,
Tom

--
Tom Adams                  | Tucana Technologies, Inc.
Support Engineer           |   Office: +1 703 871 5312