W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > November 2004

Re: RE : [ALL] agenda Nov 18 telecon

From: Benjamin Nguyen <Benjamin.Nguyen@inria.fr>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:17:30 +0100 (CET)
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <Pine.LNX.4.44.0411181516120.31363-100000@login-linux.inria.fr>


Regrets for me also unfortunately due to a (very) late finish of my 
classes tonight.

Benjamin Nguyen

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004, NANNI Marco RD-BIZZ-SOP wrote:

> 
> Regrets for this one
> 
> Best regards 
> 
> Marco NANNI
> 
> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org] De la part de Guus Schreiber
> Envoyé : mercredi 17 novembre 2004 13:56
> À : SWBPD list
> Objet : [ALL] agenda Nov 18 telecon
> 
> 
> 
> AGENDA  Teleconference
> W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
> 
> [NOTE: the UTC time has been moved forward one hour to accommodate for the end of DST in Europe and US]
> 
> 18 November 2004, 1900 UTC
>        1100 (West US)
>        1400 (East US)
>        1900 (London)
>        2000 (Amsterdam),
>        0400 (next day Tokyo)
>        0600 (next day Sydney)
> Duration: 60-90 min
> 
> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 passcode 7927# ('SWBP')
> IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
>    Web-based IRC (member-only):
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0033.html
> 
> Chair: Guus Schreiber / David Wood
> Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
> 
> Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by members and invited experts only.
> 
> 
> 1. ADMINISTRIVIA (15 min)
> 
> Roll call
> Regrets:
> 
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the Oct 28 telecon:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Oct/0170.html
> 
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the Bristol 1-2 Nov ftf:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Nov/0045.html
> 
> PROPOSED next telecon
>    Dec 2, 1500 UTC
> 
> Short discussion about telecon times:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Nov/0079.html
> 
> Agenda amendments
> 
> 
> 2. ACTION ITEM REVIEW (10-15 min)
> 
>  From Oct 28 telecon:
> 
>     ACTION: BenB read ODM documents [2]
>     ACTION: gary ng review ODM [7]
>     ACTION: Ralph to ask WG for feedback on requirement to embed RDF/XML
>       markup in an XHTML document  [9]
>     ACTION: danbri circulate links for his existing feedback/review to dawg
>     ACTION: philT look at garyng's message, see what actions if any this wg
>       shoudl take [20]
>     ACTION: chrisw approach sophia about units and measures
>       particpating  DONE
>     ACTION: guus to note on numeric ranges after the xml datatypes TF has
>       finished
>     ACTION: libby to make that note into a document to read for the f2f by
>       25th oct [28] DONE
>     ACTION: guus send jeremy pointer about numeric ranges and XMLS [13]
>     ACTION: jjc to send around pointers on HTML TF [14] DONE
>     ACTION: libby to send pointers to list in preparation for f2f [15] DONE
> 
>  From Bristol ftf:
> 
>     ACTION: Alistair make explicit in skos core doc the fact that
>       you're trying to deal with potential for multiple thesauri using the
>       same terms, overlap etc., different from paper publishing world
>     ACTION: Ben to send this statement to HTML WG via email
>     ACTION: Brian and DanBri need to talk about what need to do for
>       Wordnet document to be good enough
>     ACTION: David to reword the statement on RDF A to HTML WG
>     ACTION: JJC review SPARQL WD re
>       http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-rdf-sparql-query-20041012/#extendedtests
>     ACTION: Phil to write up concerns about RDF/A on email
>     ACTION: Steve to email on concerns for RDF in XHTML
>     ACTION: VM TF to compile list of sample vocabs for the note
>     ACTION: VM TF with help from Guus to find thesaurus like example
>       and high end ontologies to section 3
>     ACTION: David to contact Eric Miller re his interest in joining
>       the RDFTM TF
>     ACTION: find someone to do the review the part of UML about TM
>     ACTION: Jeremy Clarify which parts of UML docs HP is most
>       interested in reviewing
>     ACTION: Steve to finish rdftm TF description
> 
> 
> 3. TECH PLENARY / SWBPD MARCH FTF
> 
> - dates, interactions with other groups (SWIG, DAWG)
> 
> See also message from TAG:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2004OctDec/0057.html
>    (member-only)
> 
> 
> 4. RDFTM Task FORCE PROPOSAL
> 
> PROPOSED to start work on the a new RDF/Topic Maps TF:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Nov/0071.html
> 
> 5. TF UPDATES (5-10 min each)
> 
> 
> 5.1 OEP (Deb)
> 
> 5.2 PORT (Alistair)
> 
>    Quick-start doc:
> 
> 5.3 WordNet (Aldo)
> 
>    Notes ftf breakout:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Nov/0011.html
> 
> 5.4 XML Schema datatypes (Jeremey)
> 
> 5.5 Vocabulary management (TomB)
> 
> 
> 5.6 RDF-in-HTML (Ben)
> 
>    Notes ftf breakout session:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Nov/0012.html
> 
> 
> 5.7 ADTF (Libby)
> 
> 5.8 Tutorial Page (TomA)
> 
> 
> 6. AOB
> 
> 

-- 
------------------------------------
| Dr. BENJAMIN NGUYEN              |
| Université de Versailles         |
| et St-Quentin-en-Yvelines        |
| Eq. Systèmes de Bases de Données |
| 45, av des Etats-Unis            |
| 78035 Versailles CEDEX           |
|----------------------------------|
| INRIA-Futurs                     |
| Projet Gemo                      |
| 4, rue Jacques Monod             |
| ZAC des Vignes                   |
| 91893 Orsay CEDEX                |
| FRANCE                           |
------------------------------------

Tel. INRIA : (33) (0) 1 72 92 59 31
Tel. UVSQ  :
Received on Thursday, 18 November 2004 14:18:02 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:09:40 UTC