Re: Request from W3C to help with review of material relating to Semantic Web Technologies and the UML

From: Grady Booch <gbooch@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:08:29 -0700
To: Phil Tetlow <philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com>
Cc: "public-swbp-wg@w3.org" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>, Simon K Johnston <skjohn@us.ibm.com>
Phil,

I'd be happy to do so (and I'd like to also involve Simon, whom I've cc-ed
as he was involved in some of the W3 ontology work on Rational's behalf
prior to the acquisition.

Grady Booch
IBM Fellow
    Voice:    (303) 986-2405
    Mobile:  (303) 898-7091
    Fax:        (303) 987-2141
    Video:    (303) 795-6587/6626
    GPS:      39.620/-105.076
    Notes:    Grady Booch/Boulder/IBM
    E-mail:   gbooch@us.ibm.com

Phil Tetlow <philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com>
06/23/03 08:31 AM

Grady Booch/Boulder/IBM@IBMUS
cc
"public-swbp-wg@w3.org" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Subject
Request from W3C to help with review of material relating to Semantic Web
Technologies and the UML

Grady

Im currently at a W3C face to face meeting and have been speaking to the
guys about the overlap between the UML and Semantic Web technologies.
There
is currently a W3C (Semantic Web) work strand looking at this and I have
been asked to ask if you might be interested in commenting on some of the
output from this activity?

I am not sure how much material is relevant here, but I am sure that even
minimal contribution would be greatly valued.

Kind regards

Phil Tetlow
Senior Consultant
IBM Business Consulting Services