Request from W3C to help with review of material relating to Semantic Web Technologies and the UML

From: Phil Tetlow <philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:31:25 -0400
To: gbooch@us.ibm.com
Cc: "public-swbp-wg@w3.org" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Grady

Im currently at a W3C face to face meeting and have been speaking to the
guys about the overlap between the UML and Semantic Web technologies. There
is currently a W3C (Semantic Web) work strand looking at this and I have
been asked to ask if you might be interested in commenting on some of the
output from this activity?

I am not sure how much material is relevant here, but I am sure that even
minimal contribution would be greatly valued.

Kind regards

Phil Tetlow
Senior Consultant
IBM Business Consulting Services