fwd: Brand new WordNet Developers Forum

might be worth keeping an eye on...

----- Forwarded message from Robert Oschler <robert@ROBOTSRULE.COM> -----

From: Robert Oschler <robert@ROBOTSRULE.COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 18:31:52 -0400
To: WN-USERS@Princeton.EDU
Subject: Brand new WordNet Developers Forum

Hello all,

I have set up a forum dedicated to WordNet Developers.

I was having an in-depth discussion over e-mail with another WordNet developer. He is pursuing an interesting project, paid for by a university, to use WordNet to help categorize and query an audio file database (the audio files are annoted with text notes).  I decided that a lot of good questions were being raised and discussed, so with the user's permission, I moved the lengthy e-mail conversation to a thread on this new board.

You can have a look at the forum here:

http://www.wordnetchat.com/

You can see the discussion on this thread here:

http://wordnetchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3

If you would like to tell others about the forum, or link to it from your web site, so they can join the fun, here's an HTML snippet to link to the forum:

Thanks,
Robert

----- End forwarded message -----