W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > June 2004

RE: [ALL] agenda June 10 telecon

From: Bernard Vatant <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 16:05:02 +0200
To: "SWBPD list" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <GOEIKOOAMJONEFCANOKCCENEEEAA.bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>


Regrets - last minute meeting

Bernard Vatant
Senior Consultant
Knowledge Engineering
Mondeca - www.mondeca.com
bernard.vatant@mondeca.com
 

> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org
> [mailto:public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org]De la part de Guus Schreiber
> Envoye : mercredi 9 juin 2004 17:40
> A : SWBPD list
> Objet : [ALL] agenda June 10 telecon
> 
> 
> 
> [sorry, this is a few hours late]
> 
> AGENDA  Teleconference
> W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
> 10 June 2004, 1400 UTC
>      0700 (West US)
>      1000 (East US)
>      1500 (London)
>      1600 (Amsterdam)
>      2300 (Tokyo)
>      0000 (Sydney)
> Duration: 60-900 min
> 
> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 passcode 7927#
> IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
>    Web-based IRC (member-confidential):
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0033.html
> 
> Chair: Guus Schreiber
> Scribe: Dan Brickley
> 
> 
> 1. ADMINISTRIVIA (10 min)
> 
> Role call
> Regrets: Carroll
> See also the mailing list
> 
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the May 27 telecon:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004May/0149.html
> Amendment 1:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004May/0150.html
> Amendment 2:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004May/0151.html
> 
> Next telecon June 24, 1800 UTC
> 
> Agenda amendments
> 
> 
> 2 ACTION ITEM REVIEW( 10 min)
> 
> ACTION: Ralph add to the WG home page a note informing the public that they
> are free to write to the WG mailing list and to use the string "comment:" in
> their subject
> 
> ACTION: bwm Propose amendments to the classes as values note.
> 
> ACTION: Ralph get advice on using WG Note vs. Working Draft for early SWBPD
> documents.
> 
> ACTION: guus to provide description of process for publishing notes
> 
> ACTION: ralph remind TF leaders they can use intermediate weeks, between WG
> telecons, for TF telecons.
> 
> ACTION: guus to discuss with Jim Hendler how to push this forward.
> 
> ACTION Ado Prepare summary of Wordnet proposal document, and send to
> Christian after review by the WG.
> 
> ACTION libby update task force description
> 
> ACTION libby complete template for applications from the 2003 SW challenge
> 
> ACTION guus complete template for Finish museums example
> 
> ACTION danbri complete template for FOAF
> 
> ACTION ralph complete template for Annotea
> 
> ACTION libby complete template for web conference photo applications
> 
> 
> 3. WG publication process
> 
> Draft by Guus:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0024.html
> Comments by Brian
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0025.html
> 
> Discussion should prepare for resolution on publication process at next
> telecon.
> 
> Also relevant: TF telecons:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0002.html
> 
> 
> 4. Task Forces
> 
> New TF HTML template
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0004.html
> 
> TF coordinators: pls plan for moving to this format
> 
> 
> 4.1 WNET
> 
> Updated TF description:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0012.html
> 
> Draft note on step 1 conversion:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0010.html
> 
> To discuss:
> - short-term plan for conversion: actors, open issues
> 
> 
> 4.2 XML Schema datatypes
> 
> Status update from Jeremy:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0032.html
> 
> 4.3 ADTF - Applications and Demos
> Coordinator (for the moment): Libby Miller
> TF description:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004May/0048.html
> 
> Progress?
> 
> 
> 4.4 WRLD - World View
> Coordinator: Jim Hendler
> 
> Progress?
> 
> 
> 4.5 OEP
> 
> classes as values
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0005.html
> 
> PROPOSED to start the publication process for this (somewhat
> contingent on the outcome of agenda item 3). .
> 
> n-ary relations
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004May/0010.html
> 
> qualified cardinality restrictions
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004May/0127.html
> 
> Alan's note on lists of values:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004May/0104.html
> 
> other issues (new notes?):
> - DB schema to OWL
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0026.html
> - hierarchies and metaclasses
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0027.html
> 
> 
> 4.6 PORT - Porting thesauri
> 
> Progress?
> - SKOS strawman + input from Maryland/Amsterdam
> 
> 
> 5. AOB
> 
> -- 
> Free University Amsterdam, Computer Science
> De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> Tel: +31 20 444 7739/7718
> E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
> Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
> 
> 
Received on Thursday, 10 June 2004 10:23:01 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:09:39 UTC