Re: [ALL] CORRECTION 1900 UTC telecon Dec 16

thx for the agenda.  i can not make it to this telecon until 11:30
instead of 11 am pacific time.
thus if you could push the oep discussion until after i arrive on the
telecon, that would be great.

thanks,
deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Co-Director Knowledge Systems Laboratory