W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > August 2004

Re: [ALL] Agenda 5 August Telecon

From: Ben Adida <ben@MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 12:25:18 -0400
To: David Wood <dwood@tucanatech.com>
Cc: "'public-swbp-wg@w3.org'" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Message-Id: <1091636718.12369.0.camel@dodo.csail.mit.edu>


Regrets for tomorrow's telecon, I am busy 10am-Noon Eastern every day
this summer. I'll find someone to report on the XHTML task force!

-Ben

On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 11:00, David Wood wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> Welcome back to Guus!
> 
> 
> AGENDA  Teleconference
> W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
> 05 August 2004, 1400 UTC
> Duration: 90 min
> 
> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 passcode 7927#
> IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
>      Web-based IRC (member-only):
>      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0033.html
> 
> Chair: Guus Schreiber
> Scribe: ?
> 
> 1. ADMINISTRIVIA (10 min)
> 
> Roll call
> Regrets:
> 
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the July 22 telecon:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jul/0109.html
> 
> Proposed next telecon
>     August 19, 1400 UTC
> 
> Agenda amendments
> 
> 2. ACTION ITEM REVIEW (10-15 min)
> 
> Action from previous telecon:
> 
> ACTION: Ralph do an analysis of which WG participants have been able to
> attend at which meeting time.
> ACTION: Tom Adams to send SSH 2 key to Ralph.
> ACTION: Deb to provide a link to the ontolingua units and measures
> ontology by tom gruber.
> ACTION: David Wood, get back to Rhys Lewis that SWBP&D WG has interest
> and will get back to him when we know more.
> ACTION: Natasha to send note to SW interest group.
> ACTION: Tom Adams to work on tutorial page.
> ACTION: Brian & Jeremy to join wordnet mailing list.
> ACTION: Jeremy to review XSD FNO and SCD documents.
> ACTION: Jeremy to add XSD FNO and SCD documents to TF reference list.
> ACTION: Jeremy to check semantics on DAWG use of XSD in abstract query
> model.
> ACTION: Ben to solicit interested members in RDF in XHTML TF.
> 
> Earlier actions:
> 
> ACTION: ralph CVS access for Aldo, Natasha, Tom
> ACTION: Guus to review aldo's wordnet proposal doc
> ACTION: Guus (1) is it the right type of approach? (2) alternative
>          ontoligies for units?
> ACTION: Ralph move VM TF description from
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0136.html>
>          into Group Web space
> 
> 3. DIWG; URIs for units and MIME Types (10 min)
> 
> Any takers yet?
> 
> Mailings from Rhys Lewis, chair of DIWG:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jul/0003.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jul/0007.html
> 
> Comment from Mike:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jul/0013.html
> 
> Status message to Rhys from David:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jul/0108.html
> 
> 4. Location and Schedule for Face-to-face meeting (10 min)
> 
> Members are encouraged to express their interest in general location 
> (the UK, US East, US West and Japan have been proposed).
> 
> David/Jim offered Reston, VA and Deborah offered Stanford:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Aug/0003.html
> 
> Brian offered Bristol:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Aug/0008.html
> 
> 5. Tutorial Page
> 
>     Status from Tom.
> 
>     Re: [ALL]: volunteer for tutorial page?
>     From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
>     Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 19:16:33 +0200
>     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jul/0054.html
> 
> 6. TF UPDATES (5-15 min each)
> 
> 6.1 OEP (Deb)
> 
> 6.2 PORT (DanBri)
> 
> 6.3 WordNet (Aldo)
> 
> 6.4 XML Schema datatypes (Jeremey)
> 
> 6.5 Vocabulary management (TomB)
> 
> 6.6 HTML (Ben)
> 
>    [XHTML] RDF/XHTML first telecon agenda
>    From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
>    Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 09:35:41 -0400
>    http://theory.lcs.mit.edu/~ben/w3c/2004-08-04-agenda
> 
> 6.7 ADTF (Libby)
> 
> 7. Any Other Business
> 
> 
> Regards,
> Dave
> --
> David Wood
> CTO, Tucana Technologies, Inc.
> http://www.tucanatech.com
> 
Received on Wednesday, 4 August 2004 12:25:23 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:09:39 UTC