W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-svg-wg@w3.org > January to March 2013

Re: publishing SVG 2 WD

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:11:09 +1100
Message-ID: <5118533D.5090202@mcc.id.au>
To: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
CC: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
On 11/02/13 1:06 PM, Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:
> Do you want to save tabindex to the next working draft? The group has
> not seen it all yet and I still have another week to vet things out.

The plan was to publish right after the F2F, so if you are all right 
with waiting for it to be in the TR/ version next time around, I'd 
suggest not rushing it.  If you feel it's important to have tabindex in 
for this WD, let us know and we can discuss that during the call.  It 
wouldn't be a great problem to delay the WD publication.  (We're already 
way past our three month heartbeat...)
Received on Monday, 11 February 2013 02:11:31 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:20:16 UTC