From: Erik Dahlstrom [mailto:ed@opera.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 05:44
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Agenda, 27 June 2013 SVG WG telcon

Hello everyone,
the agenda for this week's call is below.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=06&day=27&year=2013&hour=20&min=30&sec=0&p1=0

Phone: +1 617-761-6200 (US) or
           zakim@voip.w3.org (SIP)
Conference code: SVG1# (7841#)
IRC for minutes/discussion: #svg on irc.w3.org, port 6665 Agenda requests: http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Agenda

* Questions concerning multiple paints, see https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/painting.html

   - Should the document be in error if a non-final paint-server reference is invalid? (Only the last paint-server has a fallback.)
   - How should 'child' behave with allowing multiple paints?

* Should text-overflow apply to text-on-path?

* SVG2 Text wrapping - new definition of 'width'?
   SVG 2 has already added 'width' to <text> for use with text-overflow (but 'height' has not been added). In Doug's wrapping-context proposal, 'width' defines a retangular wrapping context for horizontal text while 'height' defines a rectangular wrapping context for vertical text.
text-overflow only applies if both a 'width' and 'height' are specified.
Can we agree to this new definition of 'width'?

--
Erik Dahlstrom, Core Technology Developer, Opera Software Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group Personal blog: http://my.opera.com/macdev_ed