RE: W3C TPAC2012 - Will your group meet in Lyon, France WBS

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Meetings  says Seattle, USA, 25-27 July, 2012.

> This year, there is a
> larger gap between the conference and TPAC -- two weeks -- so it might be
> even more of a stretch for people to attend both.
SVG Open 2012: September 11 to 14, 2012
TPAC 2012: 29 October - 2 November 2012

It is more definitely more than two weeks.

Cyril
The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.