Re: W3C TPAC2012 - Will your group meet in Lyon, France WBS

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 15:58:44 +1100
To: Cyril Concolato <Cyril.Concolato@cisra.canon.com.au>
CC: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Cyril Concolato: > Given that we have already 2 planned upcoming F2F
meetings (Hamburg,
Seattle), the question is should we meet at "The Graphical Web 2012 |
SVG Open 2012" and TPAC (possibly in reduced group like last year) or
pick one only?

I was unaware of the Seattle meeting.  When is that?  This year, there
is a larger gap between the conference and TPAC -- two weeks -- so it
might be even more of a stretch for people to attend both.