Re: Minutes, 23/02/2012 SVG WG Telcon

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 13:06:14 +0100
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 22:38:58 +0100, Cyril Concolato
<Cyril.Concolato@cisra.canon.com.au> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Here are the minutes of the February 23rd, 2012 SVG WG telcon:
> http://www.w3.org/2012/02/23-svg-minutes.html
> Please start a new email thread if you want to discuss a particular item.

Just a comment on the minutes themselves, the topic "Backgrounds and
borders" should have been "CSS3 Images" (or "CSS Image Values and Replaced
Content Module Level 3").

NOTE: The CSS3 backgrounds and borders has an LC period that ends 6 March
2012, and I'd like to encourage the WG to review it. See
http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-background/.