Re: Minutes, 23/02/2012 SVG WG Telcon

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 4:06 AM, Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com> wrote:
> NOTE: The CSS3 backgrounds and borders has an LC period that ends 6 March
> 2012, and I'd like to encourage the WG to review it. See
> http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-background/.

Note: B&B only re-entered LC for technical reasons, because we made a
minor change (we specified the default color of box-shadow, where
previously it was explicitly undefined) that could potentially make
previously-valid implementations invalid.

While you're welcome to review it, this is merely a process hiccup.
It's still, for all practical purposes, a CR draft, and we'll refuse
any significant changes.

~TJ