RE: canvas in SVG (was: Re: SVG 2 Requirements: next phase)

From: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 11:49:25 -0800
To: "'Tab Atkins Jr.'" <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>, Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>, Alex Danilo <adanilo@google.com>, Vincent Hardy <vhardy@adobe.com>, Cyril Concolato <Cyril.Concolato@cisra.canon.com.au>, "SVG WG (public-svg-wg@w3.org)" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Do you have an example where it works with a 3d context?

I completely agree that SVG doesn't need to solve the details here and can just follow HTML.
I think we should be aware of potential technical issues that would make this hard to implement.

Rik