Re: Full 1.1 Test Suite Status Updated

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 13:56:45 +0100
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 22:38:32 +0100, Patrick Dengler <patd@microsoft.com>
wrote:

> We are not clear on the final outcome of the thread
> (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2010OctDec/0072.html)
> on this topic.  Are there any actionably items?

Follow the thread a few steps down...
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2010OctDec/0096.html

Earlier in that thread it was established that most implementations don't
apply 'opacity' if specified on a <mask> element. Are there any objections
to mandating that behaviour?
The action would then be to clarify that in the spec.
/Erik