From: Patrick Dengler
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 11:56 AM
To: Anthony Grasso; www-svg@w3.org
Subject: RE: Full 1.1 Test Suite Status Updated

Here is our updated analysis of this test suite.  We appreciate everyone's effort thus far.  I've also included Cameron's specific outstanding questions at the end (Thanks Cameron for following up).  Let's see if we can polish these lasts ones up and get to a final test suite soon.

Still includes SVG fonts and SMIL. An animate version was created; but this still includes SVGFonts which is not germane to the test : Request, remove SVG Font or replace with WOFF; remove SMIL
interact-pevents-04-t.svg

Still includes SVG fonts which is not germane to the test : Request, remove SVG Font or replace with WOFF (perhaps Chris is just still updating, or perhaps I missed a few from before)
render-elems-06-t.svg
render-elems-07-t.svg
render-elems-08-t.svg
render-groups-01-b.svg
render-groups-03-t.svg
text-align-08-b.svg
text-text-06-t.svg
text-dom-01-f.svg
text-dom-02-f.svg
text-dom-03-f.svg
text-dom-04-f.svg
text-dom-05-f.svg

Reference image still seems explicitly wrong; in addition to these, the version number does not yet match in others which I think is an open issue struct-image-13-f.svg struct-image-14-f.svg struct-image-15-f.svg text-align-07-t.svg

I believe that no browser passes the test below.  I think part of that is due to the poor definition of :active (we don't pass it right now for focus).  We should consider dropping this test, or at least removing the :active.
styling-css-06-b.svg

These should be using WOFF, not OpenType, and the font doesn't exist text-fonts-202-t.svg text-fonts-203-t.svg

>From Cameron:
Updates for the following will be checked in by EOW (or earlier) pservers-grad-23-f.svg struct-dom-16-f.svg types-dom-svgfittoviewbox-01-f.svg
text-fonts-05-f.svg

Requested additional subtests ,but we don't think the requests on this should be subtests but rather additional tests if needed pservers-pattern-06-f.svg () painting-marker-properties-01-f.svg

We are not clear on the final outcome of the thread (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2010OctDec/0072.html) on this topic.  Are there any actionably items?
interact-pointer-04-f.svg

Patrick