RelaxNG schema for SVG 1.1

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:08:55 +1100
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

I came across this:

  http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/1.1/rng/

Should we verify that it’s correct and then include it in the SVG 1.1
Second Edition?  If so, normative or non-normative?  (Presumably the
normativity of the SVG 1.1 DTD is limited to its ability to determine
that a given document is definitely not a conforming SVG 1.1 document,
and that it cannot say that a document is a confomring one.  If the RNG
is OK, then I wouldn’t see a problem with having it similarly
normative.)