Re: Marathon Telcon Wednesday, Maybe Thursday

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 02:21:42 -0400
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

Hi, Folks-

Doug Schepers wrote (on 10/14/08 2:26 PM):

> This is the home stretch, folks!  As of right now, we have 46 open
> issues (though I will be closing some of those today).  Let's see if we
> can have them all assigned as actions tomorrow, and finished by the end
> of the week.

I spent the day doing my actions, and cleaning up some of the open
issues, and moved several of them to closed or pending-review.  I took
the liberty of doing a few more of the easy ones, either clarifications
or simple edits.  I also added a new one about the outdated schema.html,
which I started but isn't quite done (ISSUE-2153).

There are currently 38 open and raised issues on SVG 1.2 Tiny LC.  Of
these, 6 already have at least one action on them, and I know a few
others already have partial resolution or some discussion.

Because my sleep schedule is completely off, I will be late to the
Marthon Telcon.  If I'm not there by 7am boston time (11:00 UTC), please
have Zakim call me.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs