Marathon Telcon Wednesday, Maybe Thursday

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 14:26:26 -0400
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

As agreed, we will have a marathon telcon tomorrow, to try to deal with
all open issues and finish actions.  We will be meeting for 8 hours, on
and off... between calls, we will work on IRC, each completing actions
assigned at the previous voice session.

I have made a request to book the voice bridge from 4:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Boston time (Europe: 10am-18pm); the conference code will be 7841, as usual.

If we do not resolve all the issues tomorrow, we will continue on in a
marathon session on Thursday as well.

In preparation, please review your actions and all emails related to
open issues, so that we can make best use of our time:

This is the home stretch, folks!  As of right now, we have 46 open
issues (though I will be closing some of those today).  Let's see if we
can have them all assigned as actions tomorrow, and finished by the end
of the week.