ISSUE-2153 (RNG link): Link to RelaxNG Schema [Last Call: SVG 1.2 Tiny ]

From: SVG Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 06:14:00 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

ISSUE-2153 (RNG link): Link to RelaxNG Schema [Last Call: SVG 1.2 Tiny ]

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2153

Raised by: Doug Schepers
On product: Last Call: SVG 1.2 Tiny

Appendix N, RelaxNG Schema for SVG Tiny 1.2, was pointing to a really old and obsolete static version of the RelaxNG schema.  I took the liberty of updating the publish script to push out a new subdirectory with the updated schema, but I don't think the task is quite done.

I edited appendix N to point to the new directory rather than the crufty one, but it could be better:
 http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.2T/publish/schema.html