Re: Agenda June 12, 2008 telcon

Hi Erik,

If we have time may add "enable-background when using filters" to the
Agenda as well. We missed talking about this at Tuesday Telcon.

Thanks,

Anthony

--

Anthony Grasso

Software Engineer

Canon Information Systems Research Australia
1 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde, NSW 2113
AUSTRALIA

Phone: +61 2 8873 8821
Email: anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au

--

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may
be confidential and may also be subject to legal professional privilege.

If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the
sender by return email and delete the information from your system.