RE: <script> elements running only once

I'd like to note that it's hard to re-execute scripts once they're in the context it's almost impossible to take them out again if the script engine doesn't support it. For example, Renesis uses Jscript and we do not have any chance to get it out except shutting the whole engine down, then restarting it and re-inserting all scripts..

mfG / Regards,
Alexander Adam
--
CEO / Geschäftsführer

examotion GmbH
Karl-Grillenberger-Str. 1/1a
90402 Nuernberg

Phone:  +49 911 - 59650-68
Fax:    +49 911 - 59650-69
E-Mail: alexander.adam@examotion.com
Web:    http://www.examotion.com

Geschäftsführer: Alexander Adam
Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB Nr.: 23803
Gerichtsstandort: Nürnberg

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.