<script> elements running only once

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 11:06:50 +1000
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGMobile12/script.html#ScriptContentProcessing
says that <script> elements are executed when they are inserted into the
document.  However, I noticed that both Opera 9.5b2 and Firefox 3rc1
handle SVG <script> elements in the same way as HTML 5 <script>
elements, i.e. once a <script> element executes, it will not be executed
again when removed from and then reinserted into the document:

  http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/#running

Do we want to align to HTML here?  (We can ignore the defer/async stuff
for now.)