SVGP requiement

From: <naomi-tamura@hitachi-ps.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:13:58 +0900
To: "public-svg-print@w3.org" <public-svg-print@w3.org>

Dear Sirs.

I am Naomi Tamura. I work for Hitachi Printing Solutions,Ltd.
I have a comment regarding "SVG Printing Requirements W3C Working Draft 18 February 2003".

There is no description about black and white printers in these requirements.
According to the Color requirement, the SVG Printer must be a color printer.
I recommend that some black and white printers should be SVG Printers.
Because, it is common that we print the color data by the black and white printer.
Your understanding will be appreciated.

Best regards
Naomi Tamura