Re: SVG Solutions for Internet Explorer rev. 2

There is a Windows installer available at
http://www.tsi.enst.fr/~concolat/GPAC/

However, this installs a separate viewer (Osmo) and not a browser
plugin, as far as I know. Did you test with this Osmo Player?

I am not an experienced Windows user (I only work on Windows when I have
to), so I don't know what steps are necessary to turn this into a
browser plugin/ActiveX.

Andreas