Re: SVG Solutions for Internet Explorer rev. 2

Andreas,

Other than quickly running through the SVG 1.1 test suite late last
night, I did not do any further testing.  I will say their SMIL
support is very good (not as good as Opera's though).

I'm not quite sure of the motivations, but the code is licensed via
LGPL (not GPL).  The webiste says that this is the reason there are no
binary downloads available.

I agree with you that the addition of 3D and video to the mix does
provide some exciting opportunities!

I've emailed Cyril privately and also started a public topic here:
https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=3013654&forum_id=287546

Regards,
Jeff