[SVG-IG] Re: HTML 5 Canvas spec (3D and SVG)

The HTML 5 Canvas spec addressed an HTML shortcoming: no high quality
2D graphics.

Others have now extended HTML 5 Canvas to address another HTML
shortcoming: no high quality 3D graphics (although I don't know that
this is standard yet).

What I'd like to see is for the SVG lack of high quality 3D graphics
to be addressed in a similar way. Maybe an official "SVG 3D Canvas"
spec?

Don