Re: Scores for head to head events

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 5:20 PM, Paul Kelly <paul@xmlteam.com> wrote:

> Also, how general do we need to be? Are we going to draw a distinction
> between team events, head-to-head sports (boxing, fencing) and race-type
> events (F1, athletics, swimming)? Or do we want a general formation for all
> three of those types of competition (to use the north american sense of
> that word :)

This is the crux of the issue. To support events with more than two
competitors, we will need more than a simple homeScore/awayScore model.
With the Olympics coming up again, I think we should consider supporting
these events sooner rather than later.

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com