Re: Scores for head to head events

Hi folks:

SportsEvent also supports the SportsEvent-->competitor relationship, where
competitor can be SportsTeam or Person. Oddly enough this seems to be the
way homeTeam and awayTeam are also mapped which seems confusing (they can
be Persons?)

Perhaps homeTeam and awayTeam should be refactored out and replaced by the
competitor relationship, where cardinality is enforced by subtypes (e.g.,
if SportsEvent is a FootballGame, competitor max cardinality is 2 and
competitor types are restricted to Team).

For results I think a CompetitorResult object may be required (or
CompetitorScore [subclass?]) that is then applied to the Event object.

Of course the issue of tracking how the CompetitorScore might change over
time is also a consideration.

Dan