Re: Scores for head to head events

#2 seems repetitive. It’s like you could just make score a property of homeTeam and awayTeam, which already imply a match in which a score would occur.

Also, how general do we need to be? Are we going to draw a distinction between team events, head-to-head sports (boxing, fencing) and race-type events (F1, athletics, swimming)? Or do we want a general formation for all three of those types of competition (to use the north american sense of that word :)

Or was that already decided long ago and I’ve forgotten?