From: Glen Shires [mailto:gshires@google.com]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 3:45 PM
To: Young, Milan
Cc: public-speech-api@w3.org
Subject: Re: Co-chair

Milan,

I believe we are in agreement on all three priorities that you list, and
that this CG is rapidly converging on a spec that meets those criteria.
(Note that this CG was formed just over two months ago).

I believe the simple, informal structure that we have now is working well.
We have healthy email discussions of the pros/cons of various issues, and we
are converging on resolutions. Are there specific issues that you believe
are not being addressed or resolved by the group in a timely manner?

Thanks,

Glen Shires

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 12:05 PM, Young, Milan <Milan.Young@nuance.com>