Re: Co-chair

Milan,
I believe we are in agreement on all three priorities that you list, and
that this CG is rapidly converging on a spec that meets those criteria.
(Note that this CG was formed just over two months ago).

I believe the simple, informal structure that we have now is working well.
 We have healthy email discussions of the pros/cons of various issues, and
we are converging on resolutions. Are there specific issues that you
believe are not being addressed or resolved by the group in a timely manner?

Thanks,
Glen Shires