RE: How to reference a named graph / endpoint combination?

Here my preliminary solution: I've introduced a property for linking from a dataset description to a named Graph of this dataset:

sh:usingNamedGraph [1]

This is supplemented with a complete Service Description as the default graph of the endpoint [2], and a void:sparqlEndpoint triple attached to the "main resource" (in this case, a dsv:VersionHistorySet - see [3] for more context).

Would still like to hear about other approaches -

Cheers, Joachim

[1]
http://www.essepuntato.it/lode/owlapi/reasoner/http://rdf-translator.appspot.com/convert/n3/xml/http://raw.github.com/jneubert/skos-history/master/skos-history.ttl#http://raw.github.com/jneubert/skos-history/master/skos-history.ttl/usingNamedGraph<http://www.essepuntato.it/lode/owlapi/reasoner/http:/rdf-translator.appspot.com/convert/n3/xml/http:/raw.github.com/jneubert/skos-history/master/skos-history.ttl#http://raw.github.com/jneubert/skos-history/master/skos-history.ttl/usingNamedGraph>
or
http://goo.gl/74g79E

[2]
http://zbw.eu/beta/sparql-gui/?queryRef=https://api.github.com/repos/jneubert/skos-history/contents/sparql/service_graph.rq&endpoint= http://zbw.eu/beta/sparql/stwv/query