How to reference a named graph / endpoint combination?

From: Neubert Joachim <J.Neubert@zbw.eu>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 15:22:44 +0000
To: "'public-sparql-dev@w3.org'" <public-sparql-dev@w3.org>
>From the description of a dataset (within e.g. a rdfa page or a rdf dump) I want point to a sparql endpoint, where the data can be queried online.

The endpoint holds multiple named graphs (one for each version of the dataset), so the graph name is essential.

The rough idea is to combine void (http://rdfs.org/ns/void#) and sd (http://www.w3.org/ns/sparql-service-description#):

<http://zbw.eu/stw/version/8.12/ng>
        a                    sd:NamedGraph ;
        void:sparqlEndpoint  <http://zbw.eu/beta/sparql/stwv/query> ;
        sd:name              <http://zbw.eu/stw/version/8.12> .

In order to link from the dataset to this resource, I was looking for something like

    xyz:usingNamedGraph

but couldn't find anything, so I'm considering defining my own property.

Perhaps you had a similar issue, and solved it in some way? I'd love to learn.

Cheers, Joachim