Re: Social Web WG agenda for 30 September 2014

On 09/26/2014 07:11 PM, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:
> It's still a bit rough and I would welcome pointers to specific issues
> we should discuss on the Activity Streams drafts but here is the
> provisional agenda for next week's call:
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2014-09-30

It looks like current agenda may already take the whole hour. If we
still have some time left I would like to discuss our interest in
organizing some kind of *Implementations Task Force*.

I plan to implement technologies we work on my personal website as we
progress on them (+ release it open source). We can also find a lot of
existing open source software we can learn from, and engage into dialog
with people who work on it.

Cheers!