Re: On the late side again? Agenda for 2014-09-23

On 09/22/2014 06:15 PM, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:
> Hi Elf,
Hi Arnaud,

> I have to say that I find your message unnecessarily adversarial but I
> don't know you and maybe it's just a matter of style I need to get used to.
> In any care, it's a wiki and you, and anyone else for that matter, can
> certainly go ahead and create agenda pages ahead of time if you want to
> help and have an idea of what should be discussed ahead of time.

My apologies if it sounded hostile, I didn't intended it this way! I
honestly thought that since we agreed to try preparing agenda earlier,
maybe this chore of manual and repetitive updates to the wiki stops
chairs from announcing it on earlier side. I'll take it as a green light
just to do those basic edits myself in a future. I would still prefer to
trust You, Evan and Tantek with setting the content for initial agenda
and announcing it.

Thanks Arnaud for this open and direct feedback, I appreciate it and
will do my best to incorporate it into our future interactions!

Cheers