Re: On the late side again? Agenda for 2014-09-23

Hi Elf,

I have to say that I find your message unnecessarily adversarial but I
don't know you and maybe it's just a matter of style I need to get used
to.
In any care, it's a wiki and you, and anyone else for that matter, can
certainly go ahead and create agenda pages ahead of time if you want to
help and have an idea of what should be discussed ahead of time.

Cheers.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Standards - IBM
Software Group

☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org> wrote on 09/20/2014
06:37:48 AM: