Re: Social Web WG agenda for 9 September 2014

On 09/08/2014 08:53 PM, Evan Prodromou wrote:
> The agenda for Tuesday's call is available:
>
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2014-09-09
Thanks Evan!

I would like to add to it:

1. short organizational point about us trying in a future to set agenda
and list all relevant references before weekends.
2. short point on presenting W3C Social efforts during events relevant
to our work

I don't add them to wiki page yet, please let me know if I can just go
ahead and add it!

> Andreas, you drew the short straw on scribing, so please let me know if
> you won't be available for the call.
Good call!

> As mentioned before, these calls are open to WG members only.
If someone who requested joining but doesn't find oneself on this list,
please contact Harry Halpin. He mentioned last week having some system
problems and possibly loosing some requests.
http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=72531&public=1