Re: Identity Fragmentation and sensitivity to access by unknown users among Adult Social Networking users

From: Tim Anglade <tim.anglade@af83.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 12:43:26 +0100
To: public-social-web-talk@w3.org

Le 23 janv. 09 à 08:29, Christine Perey a écrit :
> I made a suggestion during the W3C Workshop (during discussion of
> what we would like to see in terms of Deeper and Adaptive User
> Experiences) that it would be useful to have a clearing house for
> reports about consumer adoption/usage. No idea if the W3C would be
> the best/correct host but if others are interested, these types of
> studies are among the resources which I continuously collect for my
> market research.

Outside of just the reports, I think interesting links like those who
have started flying around on the mailing need a decent place to be
shared and stored on. Maybe we could set up a daringfireball-like
linked-list system [1] somewhere? Does the W3C usually use such
technology?

Otherwise, a proper tag on delicious or a group on magnolia could be
enough. Or were you looking for something with more features, like
full-text seach?

Tim

[1]  http://daringfireball.net/linked/

Tim Anglade | directeur, pôle « Turbulences » | af83
42, boulevard de Sébastopol | 75003 Paris | France
1436, Howard St | San Francisco | CA 94103 | USA
Tel : +33 1 42 72 33 32
Mob : +33 6 35 92 77 58
skype : tim_anglade
Web : www.af83.com

This email is:  [ ] bloggable   [ ] ask first   [X] private