RE: Use Cases to support work of Social WG

Hi Elf,

I wrote:
>As a first step, we need to
> have a reasonable definition of what is meant by social data syntax.  I
> would ask that elf provide his first cut on a definition as a straw man
> to the list.

Without getting into the details of the use cases and individual positions on their applicability (that will come later), we need to start with a common understanding of what we are gathering the use cases for. In reading through your response, I didn't see one provided.   If you don't feel comfortable doing this, then I am happy to go to Harry and ask for his input.

Best Regards,

Mark