W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-soap-jms@w3.org > March 2010

ACTION-142 - updated test cases

From: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 15:55:19 -0800
Message-ID: <4B8C53E7.8000802@tibco.com>
To: SOAP-JMS <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
As per http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/142

I've updated:

by removing the replyToName from the binding elements.  In the case of
test0006, I updated "GoodReplyQueue" to "AReplyQueue".  In the case of
test0007, I added an identical entry to the updated test0006.


Received on Monday, 1 March 2010 23:56:41 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:17:21 UTC