Agenda for 2009-07-28 conference call

From: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:46:55 -0700
To: SOAP-JMS <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
Greetings, our next call will take place on Tuesday 2009-07-28 at
16:00UTC and last for at most 1 hour.

We will be using the Zakim bridge [1], the phone numbers and passcode
for the call can be found at: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/admin

Participants are invited to join IRC channel #soap-jms as documented on
the WG's administrative home page:

1) Appointment of the scribe

2) Minutes
Minutes of last call: http://www.w3.org/2009/07/14-soap-jms-minutes.html

3) Review the agenda

4) Review action items
Actions: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/open

5) URI specification:
Resolve IP language and resubmit - any progress?
* We need to get all contributors to current version to agree to the
same IP language, preferably the 200902trust.  Now waiting on:
 * Oracle
 * IBM
 * Progress

Received OK from TIBCO, Software AG.

Any updates?

6) Raised issues:
Which of these do we want to open?

Issue-1: Protocol-2013 is spurious

Issue-2: Protocol-2020 is spurious

Issue-3: Protocol-2023 is spurious

Issue-4: Protocol-2024 needs restructuring

Issue-5: Protocol-2035 is redundant

(other issues?)

7) Accepting proposals to close open issues
(depends on whether we accept any of the issues above)

8) FAQ - discussion

9) Implementations - any updates?

10) AOB?

Administrative items: