Re: Proposed questions for our FAQ

From: Mark Phillips <M8PHILLI@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:31:48 +0100
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
How about...

* What is the relationship between SOAP/JMS and other WS-* specifications
like WS-Reliable Messaging, WS-Notification, and WS-Addressing? (or did we
already have WS-Addressing?  HTTP-403 error means I can't see the wiki at
the moment)
* Are topics valid SOAP/JMS destinations?

...and maybe ...

*  What is the point of the "requestURI" property?