This is out of scope of our charter, but what about UDDI?

From: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:31:49 -0700
To: SOAP-JMS <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
Once SOAP-JMS has been standardized, someone is going to ask about
registering a SOAP-JMS endpoint in a UDDI server.

I don't think we need to make any normative statements about this in the
spec, but I was wondering whether anyone thought it would be useful to
suggest something in our FAQ about how one /might/ go about doing it?

Thoughts?

-Eric.