Typo/mistake in the CR for SOAP-JMS

From: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 12:56:31 -0700
To: SOAP-JMS <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
One of my colleagues points out a mistake in our CR, section C.2.

Specifically, in the example, the text of the example starts with this:

This, of course, is contrary to Protocol-2029, which reads:

Note also that if the payload is formatted as a MIME multipart message,
then the first byte or character encountered in the JMS Message body
MUST be the start of the MIME boundary for the start of the first part —
what MIME Part One [IETF RFC 2045] section 2.5 calls a "Body Part".

-Eric.