RE: W3C SOAP over JMS spec review comments

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 13:19:39 +0000
To: yong-ping.tang@hp.com
Cc: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Greetings, thankyou for your comments[1]. We have assigned an identifier
to each of your five comments and we will respond to each comment
separately so that we can keep an accurate track of the status.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Jan/0008.html

Regards, Roland

741598.