RE: W3C SOAP over JMS spec review comments

Dear Soap Over JMS WG,
  Please find the attached comments from Zhang Jin Zhai and Tang Yongping.
  We are working in TM Forum Interface Program (TIP) and happy to see that this specification could be helpful to TIP:
     - SOAP/JMS would be needed for integration which has more requirement on WS security, interoperability, etc.
     - Standardization of SOAP/JMS would benefit TIP in implementation
  We represent only on our own behalves as contributors to TIP program. However, we represent the point of view from neither HP nor TM Forum Interface Program.
  Resent the message due to Word attachment issue.

**comment1
Point: chapter 1.6
Comment: I see that JMS specification 1.1 in reference list. Not sure if it makes sense to mention JMS 1.1 explicitly, anyway, there are some notable difference between JMS 1.0. 2 and JMS 1.1

**Comment2
Point:  chapter 2.2.1 [Definition: soapjms:lookupVariant ](xsd:string)
Comment: "Does there any default value or predefined value for this property? From definition of destinationName, ¡°jndi¡± seems such a value.
I got an impression one must look up  JMS destination and connection factory JNDI (specified in JMS spec?)

**Comment3
Point:	chapter 2.2.1 definition of destinationName and jndiConnectionFactoryName
Comment:	jndiConnectionFactoryName,destinationName,why first item with prefix ¡°jndi¡±, but second one without it?

**Comment4
Point:	chapter 2.2.1 [Definition: soapjms:jndiURL ] (xsd:anyURI) ".. Which is mapped to the java.naming.provider.url
Comment: It is javax.naming.Context.PROVIDER_URL.
in definition of jndiInitialContextFactory, we use javax.naming.Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY  refer to java.naming.factory.initial. Now we better keep the style, that is, use javax.naming.Context.PROVIDER_URL to refer to java.naming.provider.url
"

**comment5
Point: chapter 2.2.1 [Definition: soapjms:jndiContextParameter] '.. Specifies an additional property, ¡­'
Comment: All other properties defined in javax.naming.Context are in this category, right?

Best Regards,
Jin Zhai and Yongping