Fw: LC06 - W3C SOAP over JMS spec review comments

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 15:40:03 +0100
To: yong-ping.tang@hp.com
Cc: public-soap-jms@w3.org, jinzhai.zhang@hp.com
Greetings, we would like to complete our handling of issues raised during
the Last Call process and to that end we would appreciate it if you could
take a look at the attached and see if the response we have made satisfies
the concern that you raised.

would be appreciated.

Regards, Roland

----- Forwarded by Roland Merrick/UK/IBM on 01/04/2009 15:38 -----

Fw: LC06 - W3C SOAP over JMS spec review comments

Greetings, as Peter indictes in the following we have accepted your
comment and made changes.
Please confirm whether the change we have made satisfies the concern that
you raised.

Regards, Roland

----- Forwarded by Roland Merrick/UK/IBM on 25/03/2009 10:51 -----